How to Lose Belly Fat Without Weights!


If you're like me, you want to know how to lose belly fat, but you do not have time to get to the gym. Ideally, I found the most effective way to lose fat is to combine a proper diet with a full body workout.

However, most people do not have time to go to the gym because they are too preoccupied with work, school, taking care of your family or a plethora of other obligations that we face in everyday life.

I was in the same way, but I made a commitment to yourself to lose belly fat without sacrificing the important things have been happening in my life.

At the time, I was working 45 hours a week and goes to college 4 days a week. Obviously, I had little time to cook healthy meals still get my self to the gym so that the body fat began to accumulate.

As a former boxer, I knew that the best way to lose belly fat for me to try my best to clean up my diet and use the fat melting properties of a full body workout.

full body exercises require many muscle groups to get involved, thus requiring more calories to energy, which means that more body fat is burned as fuel.

But I know what you're thinking;? Exactly what the full body exercises to lose belly fat

There are a few of those that can be done without weights at home. They include, squats, push-ups, various types of pull-ups, burpees and lunges.

How to lose belly fat my way ...

I would do different things to challenge my body fat at any time I had free time.

If I was watching television, any time there is a commercial I'd do as many push-ups as I could before the show came back on.

When I got home was in college, after each chapter I would do as much of each of these exercises I mentioned above, then read on.

If I can not sleep at night, I'd go for a jog.

is nothing to run my body to lose body fat, I'd try to do. Finally, my efforts paid off and I was able to lower my body fat down a measly 4 %.

When you're limited on time, it is not easy to go to the gym and teach your body how to lose belly fat. However, adapting to what is in front of you goes a long way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment